Sensible, Effective Weight Loss and the Knowledge to Maintain a Stable Your Results After Dieting
Your diet plan shouldn’t be measured in pounds lost, but rather the years you’re able to maintain your new balanced weight. Unfortunately, diets focus on superficial success determined almost exclusively by short term weight loss results. However, short term weight loss results disappear. In fact, in 1992 the National Institutes of Health reported that as much as two thirds of weight lost is regained within 1 year of completing a dieting program. There are 2 reasons for this:
- Common dieting causes fat burning AND muscle loss, but muscle is required to burn calories...if you lose muscle while dieting, you will hinder your ability to burn calories post dieting.
- In order to lose weight and maintain a stable weight, we need to adopt a new lifestyle. However, the ability to manage your weight requires some knowledge of how and why we gain weight, the effect different combinations of food have on our weight and the relationship between insulin and weight gain.
This is why the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol supports muscle retention while burning fat. You’ll lose fat while protecting muscle mass and therefore increase your chances of keeping those pounds off after the weight loss phase of the program is completed....and that’s not all you can expect:
- doctor derived weight loss protocol;
- a variety of Spicy, Sweet and Salty gourmet foods;
- expert guidance and professional support from a fully trained weight loss coach;
- learn when, why and in what combination to eat carbohydrates, fats, sugars and proteins;
- and much more.
What are you waiting for...
Contact us today and find out how you can get on the path to better lifestyle choices after dieting.